Monday, November 26, 2012

Of Tea and Chocolate... Cyber Monday

Get out the Advent Calendars and Christmas music!

Happy Monday!  

I am loving this scheduling Tours thing... all this emailing with wonderful book readers & bloggers & authors!!  I have two tours that are pretty full, but I could squeeze in another review or guest post... there's a form to sign up for Evie's Knight, but Starflower is comin' up so quick, just email me with your info.



I have learned... insert *gasp* here... that Evie's Knight is FREE for Kindle TODAY only. ONLY today. Just... right now. If you're reading this... and it's still Monday, the 26th, NOW is a good time to pick it up. Although... you can wait 'til you check out the totally AWESOME tour in January and then purchase the book. That would work, too. It's always a great idea to support great authors.  :-)


So.... while you're shopping Amazon for FREE deals this Cyber Monday, pick up a copy of Anne Elisabeth Stengl's Heartless. Yeppers. It is a GREAT day.



Thx Sheila for It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

I picked up Pride and Prejudice to read in the Black Friday shopping aisle. I know that's not on my TBR... and I realize I've read it multiple times... but try standing in an hour-long line without going crazy and you'll see Why P&P?

I'm still shopping for the best deals I can find for my B&N gift card. It's not as if I don't have lots of books to read, but my heart is big enough to hold a few more. Many, many more. :-D

Not that I'm proceeding in any book with any speed. Life is insanely busy at the moment. I'm looking forward to the kids heading back to school so I can see if my house knows how to be calm and quiet. I'm just not sure it's possible. I'm still reading my two tour books. Lol. And they are NOT easy to put down!! That equals TORTURE!  Delicious torture, maybe, but still rather agonizing. How does one stop reading mid fire-blast? or mid "gift" discovery? It's not possible, and yet, here I am.

Are you finding any awesome book deals out there today?  Do share!!!

14 comments:

  1. Just downloaded Evie's Knight from amazon. Thanks so much for letting us know. It looks like a great read :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the eBook deals are making me wish I had a Kindle or some other reader. So, so tempted now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah... you MUST!! A reader can never have too many ways to read. I have a Kindle-on-Computer... and Nook, Nook-on-Computer, Adobe Digital Editions... and I HEAR there's MORE ways to read digitally!! I must try 'em out.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I downloaded them both :)

    And P&P is always awesome to read. Actually, I need to re-read it, too, I think it's been at least 2 years since the last time I read it, well, maybe for the holidays :)

    And I hope you'll get lots & lots of great books!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I managed to get both of them, thanks for the heads up!

    @Tanya Patrice - I know what you mean, but thankfully that free Kindle software for a PC makes it all work out. I'm sure I'll invest in a tablet or something eventually, but I am still waiting to see how all the new ones on the market, plus all the new convertible laptops turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No!! Because my credit card just expired. *cries* Awesome timing, I know. Damn it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also, irony srtikes again!
    Downloding a Kindle book to my pc with my NOOK. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilarious. Who times a credit card expiration with a free book download?! *shakes head* The same one who downloads kindles through her Nook!! jajajaja

      Delete
  8. That sounds like a good reason for a re-read of P&P to this girl!!

    Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the freebie tips! I snagged HEARTLESSS for my nook, and also Evie's Knight, though that one wasn't on nook. Mais c'est la vie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm totally excited for the book tours, and happy to say I just pulled Heartless onto the kindle on my iphone. :) I'm also very tempted to pull up Pride and Prejudice and read it once more; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do not even understand how I stopped up here, but I assumed this post was good.
    I do not know who you might be however definitely you are going to a famous blogger in case you are not already.
    Cheers!
    Feel free to visit my site - http://www.youtube.com

    ReplyDelete

This is an award-free, tag-free zone. Thank you for understanding!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for commenting - I love it!!

Please excuse the word verification. I'm not interested in comment advertising!! Lol.